We are certainly living in extraordinary times. Never before has there been a situation that is so far-reaching in changing our daily lives while also limiting our ability to travel to escape it all! We hope you are all well during this difficult time and also wanted to provide an update on Panorama, area golf courses and booking our vacation home during COVID-19.

Current travel to Panorama and area
Like you, we’re passionate about exploring Panorama. But now is not the time to travel. At this time, all levels of government are recommending that Canadians avoid all non-essential travel. We are also aware that local residents have concerns that, during this outbreak, an increase in visitors to the area could contribute to an accelerated spread of COVID-19 in their communities and place additional strain on their small hospital and other local services. We believe that if we do our part by staying home now, we can overcome this health crisis as quickly as possible and return to the mountains and other places we love to visit.

Relaxed Cancellation Policy. Plan Summer Now. Explore Later.
We understand the recent coronavirus outbreak brings uncertainty to travel. We also believe that during stressful times, it’s nice to look forward to a future vacation. In light of the current outbreak, we have reviewed our cancellation policy and have temporarily adopted a more flexible policy to allow our guests to confidently plan their summer vacations. So, for new summer reservations (May 1 – August 31, 2020) booked between now and May 31, 2020, we will offer a full refund on cancellations up until 30 days prior to the arrival date. If government travel restrictions prevent you from arriving at our home as scheduled or government regulations prevent us from offering vacation rental accommodation, we will offer a full refund up until the arrival date. 

We feel this provides you the opportunity to book your summer holiday at our vacation home while offering you flexibility to make a decision around vacation travel leading up to your stay. If you would like a quote please check availability and pricing here on our website or send us an email with your dates and group details to info@boutiquelodgingco.com.

Update on Greywolf and Columbia Valley golf courses 
Due to COVID-19, some golf courses in the Columbia Valley have no official opening date. Last we heard, Greywolf is still planning to open May 8, 2020. Copper Point Golf Club still plans to have the course ready by May 1, 2020 but they will rely on government officials to determine when they will open. Last update from Radium Golf Group indicated they planned to open their courses in April but with modified set up to play. Check with each golf course before planning a visit as daily operations are subject to change. 

The mountains are here and waiting for your visit – until then, stay safe and healthy!

Comments are closed.